Register here to be a model in our fun, creative, confidence-building fashion show for kids! Now accepting ages 5-12.
Registration is $80 and covers your child's spot in the show, professional confidence-building instruction in runway modeling from Develop Model Management, and a $50 voucher toward your child's garment! (Remaining balance on any selected garment over $50 will be paid by parent.) We look forward to seeing your child rock the runway!
Wondering how garments are selected for each model? It's YOUR CHOICE! We partner with multiple local boutiques to dress the kiddos! During the registration process, you will be asked to list your top two choices from the boutiques listed below. You will then be contacted by a member of our team with a date and time to choose your garment, based on your top boutique choice with the most availability!
- Paper Kite: Average Outfit $38-$70 (available in Girls 4-8)
- Dillards: Average Outfit $45-$70 (available in Girls 4-18 and Boys 4-20)
- Vivi Design Studio: Average Outfit $40-$75 (available in Girls 4-10)
- Little Mango: Average Outfit $50-$70 (available in Girls and Boys 4-8)
- JCPenney: Average Outfit $30-$50 (available in Girls 4-16 and Boys 4-20)
- Scheels: Average Outfit $30-$50 (available in Girls 4-16 and Boys 4-18)
You are required to purchase at least one show ticket with your model registration before showtime, but we highly suggest buying for your entire party at one time so you can be seated together!
Learn more at www.kidsruleomaha.com!